2015年1月22日星期四

My application letter

Dear lady and gentleman :
    My name is Wu Xiaohong , I came from China three years ago .In China , I was a middle school teacher for 20 years ,at the same time ,I am a president of a cap factory, 1000 workers in there and 15000 thousands caps was made for NIKE,ADIDAS,GAP,and NEW ERA.So ,I think I can competently your company the assistant for the Chairman,most of all ,I will help the company's business in Asin.
    About the salary,I have not any request,even 1 dollar one month ,and ,if you want ,I can work 7 days every week .
    I except your reply and I hope have a meeting with you as fast as can .

     Thank you very much !

    WU Xiaohong       January 20 ,2015

1 条评论:

  1. An excellent introduction! Let's work on it during our editing exercise.

    回复删除